Westbury Building Inspector
Our Building Inspector Covers Westbury & All 5 Boroughs
If you are in need of a
Westbury building inspector we are your Westbury Inspection Service that can
help you! Our Westbury building inspector has over 20 years of general contracting experience to be able to provide you with the professional and thorough building inspection
of Westbury that you are in need of. Our building inspector
Frank Torre will check out the:
- Structural condition
- Water heater
- Heating and cooling systems
- General interior
- and the grading around the property just to name a few items.
Our building inspector can provide a NON -ASTM Level 1 inspection, LEVEL 1: VISUAL ONLY inspection and a LEVEL 2 TEAM inspection to meet any and all of your commercial
Westbury building inspection needs.
We Come to You! (516) 551-1953
Whether you need a Westbury building inspector to look at apartments, condominiums, offices, retail stores, or industrial properties, Long Island Inspection Service is here to meet all of your building inspector needs, so contact us today to learn more about our services!
Westbury Building Inspector
If you are looking for Westbury building inspector for a commercial property that you are considering to buy, make sure to call the expert at Torre Inspection Service.
So your looking for Westbury building inspector for a commercial property you're considering to buy. Speak to Frank Torre from Torre Inspection Service. Frank Torre has been a building inspector full time for the last four years and has over 20 years of experience in the general contracting and inspection industry. This experience alone has made Frank one of the leading
Westbury building inspector services in the Long Island and Five Boroughs of NY area.
Torre Long Island Home Inspection offers a wide variety of different Westbury building inspector services to meet your needs.
For those wondering what exactly is expected, here is a list of the things that we inspect:
Heating and cooling systems
and much more.
When it comes to inspecting a building, the building inspector must abide by two different types of
Westbury building inspections designed for commercial buildings.
- One kind of inspection that our Westbury building inspector can perform is called an Level 1 inspection. This inspection is a visual only inspection in which the building inspector will perform and report the items inspected for client review. This level of inspection does not include repair cost estimates as this is a visual only inspection. What exactly does this report include? The
Westbury building inspector will report on the major components of the property, as well as the structure of the building to give the client a good assessment of the visual condition. The report is designed to help clients make a determination whether a specialist is needed and whether or not further review of repairs and cost estimates should take place.
- The other kind of inspection that the building inspector can perform on a commercial building is called an ASTM Level 2 Team inspection. For this test, the word team stands for "technical expert and management." This inspection utilizes a building inspector, engineers, contactors, and a team captain to fully inspect the proposed building. This report is much more in depth and can give the client due diligence information such as repair and cost estimates for problematic issues.
This type of inspection is perfect for
- Retail stores
- Industrial buildings.
Frank Torre's Westbury Inspector service does not inspect the following components:
- Code inspection
- Environmental evaluation
- Disability access evaluation
- Life safety or fire protection
Being able to offer these 2 types of Specialized Westbury Inspector Services sets us apart from our competition
By providing these two types of inspections, Torre Inspection Service is a comprehensive solution to meet all of your
building inspection needs. Our in depth reports will be able to help you determine whether or not the property is in good condition in order to help you make your purchasing decision. These types of inspections can be extremely valuable, especially if there are serious problems found which can cost thousands of dollars to fix, or that can cause even more damage if left unfixed.
When it comes to needing a Westbury building inspector, make sure to call the best in the area at Torre Inspection Services. Each one of our inspections is performed by the owner himself. This gives our clients that personal feel that many people value in order to give you an accurate inspection to help with your purchasing decisions.
We service the following Nassau County, Long Island, New York Locations:
Baldwin, Bellerose, Bellmore, Bethpage, Carle Place, Cedarhurst, East Meadow, East Norwich, Farmingdale, Franklin Square, Garden City, Glen Cove, Hicksville, Inwood, Jericho, Levittown, Manhasset, Massapequa, Merrick, Mineola, New Hyde Park, Old Bethpage, Plainview, Port Washington, Rockville Centre, Seaford, Syosset, Wantagh, Westbury, Woodbury, Woodmere